THERE MUST BE ENGAGED PEOPLE
- MTMS Board
- Administration (Executive Director, Principal)
- Director of Development
- Director of Student Supports
- Graduate Support Director, School Community Outreach Coordinator, College & Careers Coach
- Support Staff (Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Student Support Assistant, Graduate Support Assistant, Bus Drivers, Nutrition Support)
- Community supports/partnerships (Regina Catholic Schools, Campion College, Independent Schools/Ministry of Education, NativityMiguel Coalition of Schools, Jesuits of English Canada, Jesuit Schools Network, University of Regina, First Nations University, Mosaic Company Foundation)
STRATEGICALLY TEAMING ON THE MTMS MISSION
To provide an enhanced, holistic, Saskatchewan Ministry approved, faith-based middle school education to highly motivated marginalized students who live in inner city Regina, Saskatchewan. MTMS aims to help break the cycle of poverty among its target families through the application of its unique model.
USING PRACTICE STANDARDS BLUEPRINT
Optimized Time for Student Learning
- School Culture of Delivered High Expectations and Mutual Accountability.
- Active Student Engagement in Academic Goal Setting and Chartering Progress.
- Expanded Time - School Day and Year.
Time to Help Students Thrive in School and Beyond
- Faith based Jesuit Academy – Ignatian Pedagogy
- Holistic Education – Mind, Body, Spirit
- Commitment Beyond Graduation
Continuous Improvement of MTMS Staff
- Evidence Based School Relentlessly Assessing, Analyzing, and Using Student Data.
- Innovative Team with Strategic Learning and Alliances.
TO RELIABLY SUPPORT AND MEASURE ENGAGED STUDENTS FOR SUSTAINABLE READINESS FOR NEXT GRADE, HIGH SCHOOL, POST-SECONDARY, CAREER, LIFE
Mission Measurement Outcomes
- 97% student attendance.
- 1 year academic progress based on potential (locally, provincially and internationally).
- Sustained well-being, hope and engagement.
- Holistic assessment – physical, social, emotional, family.
- Application of developing strengths and social entrepreneurship.
- Documentation of enrichment opportunities in extended time-school day and year and enrichment opportunities.
- Growth in the application of technology.
- Growth in community service.
- Honouring the Truth and Reconciliaton Calls to Action.