Become a Volunteer
It takes a community to raise a child. We welcome volunteers in many areas.
MTMS currently has over 80 volunteers who support us individually or via corporate partnerships.
Following are some of the activites that volunteers can help with:
- Support our teachers in the classroom by assisting the students in their academic subjects.
- Be assigned to students in our reading program which is scheduled in the morning and afternoon.
- Be involved with many of the after school activities with the students during our Enrichment Program.
- Assist with our Nutrition Program (breakfast, lunch and snacks).
- Be involved in any special outings or day trips scheduled throughout the year with our teachers and students.
- Support our coaches in extra-curricular programs/sports scheduled throughout the year.
- Assist and support at our monthly parent meetings.
- Support in our fundraising and mentorship programs at the school.