MTMS promises to follow students to employment primarily through the unique involvement of a:
Graduate Support Director
- Accountable to MTMS Principal working towards a student daily attendance rate of 97%.
- Works as part of the MTMS team to obtain student success in non-academic areas of development.
- Assists in the admission of new students.
- Key in identifying perspective students in the community.
- Plans and organizes after school enrichment opportunities for students based on interests and strengths.
- Provides access to external support programs and counseling services.
- Provides support to classroom teachers in dealing with the individual educational needs of each student.
- Prepares individual, non-academic development plans for students.
- Helps deliver summer programming based on student needs and interests.
- Liaises with families of students to ensure active parent engagement.
- Visits with parents to ensure students’ needs are being met.
- Chief MTMS student recruiter.
- Serves as a mentor to students and front line support to parents.
- Assists staff in offering care for the whole person.